Stack of technologies
- LESS, SASS, PostCSS
- Gulp, Babel
- npm/ Yarn
- Git, Gitlab
- GreenSock GSAP
- BEM principles and interface separation into independent components
- CSS animation and JS-interactive
- cross-browser IE9 +
- semantics and validity of HTML markup
- twitter bootstrap for fast interface development.
Customizing the Frontend Assembly:
- organizing a system of tasks with Gulp
- compilation of preprocessor LESS, SASS
- postprocessing styles with PostCSS
- automatic graphics optimization with the construction of a system of pictograms in PNG Sprites or SVG
- automatically check the style of the code with the tools Stylelint and ESLint.
Optimization of project performance:
- reducing the number of requests to the server by correctly building dependencies
- gradual download of non-critical page components
- control the display of content during the page load
- correct use of various graphics formats and its optimization.
Version control systems:
- The main tool is Git
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- The cost of an hour of work: $20 - $30 (depending on the volume and complexity of the work).
- Cost of 1 working week (40 hours): $800.